jobs in London EC2M
You refined by:
- This friendly primary school in Greenwich is excited to be able to advertise for a new Primary NQT to join the school for September 2020.
£30,480 a year
- Newly Qualified KS2 Teacher - Newham, East London.
- To be considered you will need to be a Primary NQT who can show excellent classroom practice throughout your…
£70 - £80 a day
- In this Primary Teaching Assistant position, you will be supporting teaching and learning across the school.
- An opportunity has arisen at this friendly primary…
- The schools Science results are outstanding, and the school continue to retain these standards.
- Are you a Science NQT looking for a high-performing and growing…
- The school is part of the School Teaching Alliance and is welcoming a Graduate KS1 Teaching Assistant to progress on to a trainee Teacher.
- To help you settle into role as the new History NQT at this school, you will have immediate access to ongoing CPD and a tailored induction programme.
£75 - £80 a day
- The school need a 1:1 Reception Teaching Assistant who can motivate the pupil, have clear expectations and has the confidence to deliver 1:1 interventions…
£70 - £80 a day
- A expanding primary, this school is found in Haringey and is easy to access via public transport including the Piccadilly line and regular buses.
£75 - £85 a day
- An excellent primary in Tower Hamlets is searching for a talented Teaching Assistant to become a key member of their school community.
£60 - £70 a day
- The school wants to meet a bright English graduate who has already spent time in a role working closely with children and will have a long history of academic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.