jobs in London EC2M
- General Admin Support – Answer telephone calls, take and relay messages, deal with customer support queries, work with Excel and Word documents, process emails,…
- You will collaborate with colleagues to coordinate campaigns and help with a range of activities from carrying out research and briefings to writing copy and…
- Working on functional briefs and in store executions across the different key retail partners.
- Ownership of several small projects on a seasonal basis including…
- Keen to be part of a busy department.
- Administration support for both the commercial and content team.
- Directly reporting to the Web Director and Executive…
- Provide and receive feedback in a constructive manner.
- Ability to understand the needs and motivations of a diverse player base.
- Your role within our Kingdom.
- Liaising with labels on ticket reqs for the department, updating calendars and spreadsheet handling charity and small film sync requests – negotiating fees and…
- You will get great experience in working in a busy model agency environment.
- We need someone to work for 1-4 months and travel expenses will be paid.
- Social media management Instagram, Twitter & Facebook.
- Good knowledge of social media tools.
- The successful applicant will work together with our creative…
£400 a week
- Rotating through different roles in Strategic Transport, you will develop your skills, knowledge and experience in the planning and design of Transport schemes,…
PARIA FARZANEH LTD.
- This placement at paria /FARZANEH is ideal for an individual who would like to gain experience of working closely with the team within a fast paced environment…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.