jobs in London EC1A
You refined by:
- As a Supervisor, you will have the responsibility of driving sales with the team, holding keys (which include opening and closing the store), completing…
£25,000 a year
- You provide leadership and guidance to all team members to ensure positive customer experience, under the guidance of the ManagerWork with the manager to…
- An EU or UK passport or a valid UK working visa with a minimum of 6-months remaining.
- An easy going outlook on life with an enthusiastic and driven approach to…
£9.80 an hour
- You’ll oversee the running of the restaurant, from time to time, working as a senior member of the front-of-house team, while learning the ins and outs of…
- As a Supervisor with New Look, you will work with your Store Manager to implement the ultimate shopping experience for our customers, ensuring they are given…
- You'll be accountable for your team, helping them achieve their goals and serve the customers in a flawless manner.
- You help hold the fort.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to read sales reports and also spot any key opportunities for sales growth.
- Acting as an OFFICE brand ambassador.
£9.70 - £10.80 an hour
- As a Supervisor you will have good knowledge of our products and have great customer service skills.
- You will ensure that the team is always in check, and you…
- Drive a culture of excellent customer service ensuring all team members engage with customers enthusiastically, establish customer needs and help them to…
- You will have been involved in helping to support and develop a Sales Assistant team to drive productivity and sales.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.