jobs in London EC1A
You refined by:
- The A&R Admin intern will help set up and manage recording projects with our world leading artists as well as providing general administrative support to the…
- You will get great experience in working in a busy model agency environment.
- We need someone to work for 1-4 months and travel expenses will be paid.
- Keen to be part of a busy department.
- Administration support for both the commercial and content team.
- Directly reporting to the Web Director and Executive…
- Conduct analysis of digital purchase and rental sales (e.g. iTunes, Sky Store).
- They work on a wide variety of important projects, such as: regular TV channel…
£320 a week
- Learn quickly and can make educated judgement calls based on data.
- You’ll have or be working towards a degree in any subject – our team have a wide range of…
- For this role you must hold a degree in politics or a similar discipline and have a good understanding of the political process and how Parliament operates.
- Working with the wider marketing team to create creative social content.
- Social media content and blog posts.
- Manage the monthly PR/Marketing samples budget for…
- This internship is for graduates for 3 months, working 35 hours per week and is paid the London Living Wage.
- Write social media content ie tweets.
Event Management Training
West End W1B
- Displays a polite and professional attitude to internal and external customers.
- For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are…
- Access to free language lessons.
- A team-first attitude with a positive outlook and outgoing personality.
- You will communicate with the high profile and VIP…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.