jobs in London E6
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£25,833 - £26,772 a year
- At Thames Reach we are driven and committed to helping homeless and vulnerable people to live in decent homes, build supportive relationships and lead…
£18,536 a year
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
Supporting Young Futures (SYF)
£9.25 an hour
- Encourage the young person to engage and take part in positive activities within the community, building on relationships and developing social networks.
£16,650 a year
- Due to the nature of this role it would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold a full UK driving licence as the service provides a mobility car.
£19,356 a year
- Support Worker, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Staff,…
- Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is one of the UK’s leading healthcare recruitment services, including nursing homes, residential, support at home, social care and…
£23,690 a year
- Establish supportive and professional relationships with customers and dealing effectively with unpredictable and challenging situations in a professional and…
£10.55 an hour
- Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.
£8.44 - £8.70 an hour
- To be considered for this role you will need to hold a full UK/EU driving licence and be able to drive manual car.
£11 - £14 an hour
- Role involves providing personal care, moving and handling and assisting them to access the community.
- These may include supporting clients in community outings…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.