You refined by:
Early Years Practitioner (undo)
Coin Street Community Builders (CSCB)
£22,630 a year
- As the designated Children’s Centre in the area, it offers an Ofsted registered 84-place day nursery which caters for children from 3 months to 5 years of age.
Inspired Learning Group
£19,000 - £22,000 a year
- Our nurseries are lovely settings which focus on children aged between 0-5 and holds places for up to 40 children.
- Why come and work for us?
Twizzle Tops Nursery
- You must have lots of energy to have fun with the children to support their learning and development.
- We are looking for a caring and passionate practitioner…
£9.97 - £10.31 an hour
- Level 2, 3 or above in Early Years Childcare or equivalent.
- Willingness to try new experiences for the children.
- A positive and proactive attitude to work.
£16,706 a year
- School: Raynham Primary School (part of the Children First Trust).
- Please telephone the School Office to arrange a mutually convenient time.
£19,000 - £24,000 a year
- You will be a driven and committed individual with a child centred approach with a minimum Level 3 qualification in Early Years education or equivalent.
£60 - £70 a day
- Provide the children with a safe, secure and home like environment.
- An understanding of how children develop and learn.
- A caring, kind and approachable manner.
- We are looking for Early Years Practitioners who can teach in one their classes to a good standard driving progress and attainment whilst getting children…
£20,000 - £21,500 a year
- Have responsibilities for a group of key children, building a special relationship with them and helping prepare them for school.
King Square Community Nursery
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- We are seeking an experienced level 3/4 Practitioner.
- We would ideally like the candidate to have worked in a baby room and have room leader experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.