jobs in London E6
You refined by:
Michael Page UK (undo)
£24,000 - £26,000 a year
- Must be able to cut audio/video content into bite size chunks to then be distributed across our social media platforms.
- Filming and editing pod casts.
£300 - £350 a day
- Experience and understanding of digital and social marketing techniques.
- Risk Management - able to manage complex ER/IR cases responsibly, identifying, pre…
£32,000 - £35,000 a year
- Admin background / previous PA / junior project manager.
- Picking up routine admin and ad hoc projects.
- Attend recruitment meetings and providing updates.
£100 - £115 a day
- Providing technical support for all CRM users, managing support calls in order of urgency and escalating calls where needed.
- Day rate between £100 -£115!
£32,000 - £37,000 a year
- Marketing across online and offline platforms, including social media.
- Work on a wide variety of marketing activities and campaigns.
£30,000 - £150,000 a year
- Have a proven track record in one or more of these planning roles.
- Have confirmed travel plans, arriving in London in the next few weeks.
- My client is an established institutional fixed income trading platform with head offices based in London.
- Assisting with trade support and settlement enquiries…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- You will also be the communications and brand lead on cross-team projects, meaning you will work closely with our Technology and Product teams on new website…
£11 - £12 an hour
- Good time management when dealing with tight deadlines and happy to put extra hours in when needed.
- The successful candidate will be getting fantastic…
£60,000 - £80,000 a year
- To manage responses to ad hoc requests and queries (internal and external).
- Specifically, to assist in the implementation and operation of systems, controls,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.