jobs in London E6
You refined by:
£9.50 an hour
- By putting our customers first, we’re providing quality products, at competitive prices and a convenient shopping experience.
- You enjoy putting customers first.
£25,000 a year
- Liaising with customers, external authorities and regulators, implement plans to prevent and manage criminal activity, including discouraging and preventing…
£8.31 an hour
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products - There is more to our famous Nacho's than meets the eye!
- Ushering guests to their seats.
£24,177 a year
- Candidates must hold a valid SEARCH or ‘Day 1’ assessment pass or be willing to undertake the national Search (or Day 1) assessment.
£38,701 - £50,069 a year
- 3-Shift, or 3 on 3 off (3 days in a row then 3 days break, or 3 nights in a row then 3 days break; or 3 days in a row, 3 day break, then 3 nights in a row, 3…
£33,122 - £38,423 a year
- To be considered for this vacancy it is essential the successful candidate holds a relevant professional qualification in either Youth & Community Work, DipHE…
Financial Ombudsman Service
£28,300 a year
- Working as part of a small team supported by an ombudsman manager, you’ll be accountable for investigating things thoroughly and getting to the heart of our…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- It’s challenging and fast-paced from Market Street, to replenishing stock, to working on our checkouts, our friendly team love going above and beyond to bring…
£25,259 a year
- We do this by helping people through a lifetime of safe driving, helping them keep their vehicles safe to drive, and protecting them from unsafe drivers and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.