jobs in London E6
You refined by:
£25,155 a year
- Have terrific organisational skills and a friendly, approachable manner.
- We offer great benefits, including paid holiday, pension plan, staff training, staff…
£20,151 a year
- A pleasant and helpful manner when dealing with users of the library and good communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to give clear instructions are…
£26,959 a year
- As Assistant Curator of Public Programmes you will work collaboratively with colleagues across the Learning and Research and Curatorial Departments and other…
£26,182 a year
- Your role will be to support parents through one-to-one support and targeted group work who are parents or carers of children who are victims of child criminal…
£24,561 a year
- As well as having proven experience of working with collections and knowledge of museum documentation processes you will also have practical experience of using…
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
£22,445 a year
- To undertake the role you will need strong problem-solving skills and be able to respond to system issues, a wide variety of queries and to aid in creating…
£25,730 - £29,510 a year
- Presentation – You will have a flare for graphic design and be adept at using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and other software to help analysts and policy advisors…
£22,150 a year
- Align efficient access for other annual management checks.
- You will be responsible for undertaking collections care activities at IWM sites under the direction,…
£175 a day
- Experience writing bespoke response letters to customers.
- Based in the heart of the city, this is a fast-paced environment where complaints are mainly resolved…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.