- Project Assistants support the Project Coordinators to plan and facilitate the weekly activity sessions and annual trips to build life skills, aid personal and…
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
£9.50 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£25,259 a year
- The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) helps everyone stay safe on Britain's roads.
- Being part of our brilliant Civil Service means you will have access…
£32,021 - £37,326 a year
- The triage adviser will work within a busy, friendly and hardworking team alongside Student Mental Health & Wellbeing Advisers and Student Mental Health &…
- Use their communication skills to get to know our customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You will be responsible for.
We love our customers. They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants – people who want to get on with stuff, get things done and get hands-on too. That’s…
£25,730 - £29,510 a year
- Presentation – You will have a flare for graphic design and be adept at using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and other software to help analysts and policy advisors…
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- What’s in it for you.
£26,959 a year
- As Assistant Curator of Public Programmes you will work collaboratively with colleagues across the Learning and Research and Curatorial Departments and other…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.