jobs in London E4
£18,065 - £19,171 a year
- You will be competent using computer packages for searching for information and assisting customers with computer queries.
- Benefits of Working for HCC:
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- This job advertisement is only available in English.
- From dealing with deliveries to answering phone calls from suppliers and customers, our Administration Team is a key part of the store.
£10.50 an hour
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques;
Gaming Recruitment Solutions
£25,000 a year
- The role of Football Analysis Coordinator is to lead the review, design and implementation of all our football data collection, working with teams both in the…
£26,715 - £32,817 a year
- The Admissions Officer is responsible for the administration of postgraduate applications to St George’s programmes, but may be required to work on…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- Being knowledgeable about the products in my department, the services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- What’s in it for you.
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.