You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
£10 an hour
- A wide range of high street retail discounts.
- All our bakeries close between 7pm and 8pm so you’ll still have time to make plans with family and friends.
- To support the store management team in driving sales and profit within the store through the supervision and coaching of customer consultants together with and…
- You and your team will be out there as the face of Cineworld, striving to deliver an unrivalled cinema experience for all Cineworld customers.
£30,000 a year
- Hold or be working towards an NVQ level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or have attained the appropriate level of knowledge gained through…
£25,489 - £28,513 a year
- We believe in supporting our staff to reach their full potential and you will be effectively mentored and supported in order to equip you with the skills and…
£25,252 a year
- Have a full, clean driving licence to travel and cover work allocated on the rota (Support at Home roles only).
- Part time, 30 hours per week.
£29,270 - £32,080 a year
- The new catering outlets will deliver an excellent service to meet the expectations of RCM’s various customers including students, RCM junior department, staff,…
- As a Team Leader you meet customers on behalf of Monki—a truly key position.
- A second part will be keeping up and constantly improving the standard in your…
£8.95 an hour
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
£23,000 a year
- The role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.