jobs in London E4
You refined by:
Room Leader (undo)
£22,797 - £23,504 a year
- Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ.
- A full and relevant child-care qualification at level 3 or above.
£19,000 a year
- The successful candidate must undergo an enhanced DBS check, must provide at least 2 satisfactory references and all other checks required by Ofsted.
£19,000 - £20,500 a year
- Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to…
Purple Willows Nursery & Preschool
- Ensure all children in the two year old room receive progress checks as laid out in the Early Years Foundation Stage and that these are shared with parents in…
£16,500 a year
- Must have a minimum Level 3 qualification in Early Years education or equivalent and have excellent written and spoken English.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- You must be a fully qualified Nursery Practitioner and hold qualifications such as NVQ level 3 in Childcare.
Sussex and London Nursery Recruitment
- Must have experience leading a team and planning from the EYFS.
- Room Leader for the ages 2-5 is required for an established nursery in Mortlake.
£19,500 - £21,000 a year
- Safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and welfare of children.
- Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy and stimulating environment.
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- Level 1 or Level 3 Forest School qualification.
- Planning and carrying out activities during Forest School sessions linked to the Early Years Foundation Stage.
£8 - £9 an hour
- You will spend most of your time on the nursery floor mentoring practitioners to ensure that all children attending the nursery receive rich and stimulating…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.