You refined by:
£23,213 - £25,195 a year
- As Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for NHS NEL to greet internal and external visitor.
- You will also be responsible for the management of…
- Booking and amending appointments, answering the phone, updating patient records.
- Previous administration or reception experience.
- You’ll need a courteous telephone manner and be able to reply promptly to email enquiries.
- Ideally, you’ll have worked in a care home setting.
£8.62 - £10.00 an hour
- The Receptionist provides an overview of the home in support of the marketing and sales efforts.
- You will be responsible for greeting potential residents,…
£312 a week
- As our ideal Receptionist, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of customer service and the hospitality industry, and some experience within a…
- Responsibilities will include: booking appointments, creating bills, retail sales and cashing up.
- As a TONI&GUY Receptionist, you will play a key part in the…
- Generous Practice social budget – each quarter the Practice goes out on a fully expensed social event.
- Option to purchase 3 additional days’ holidays per year.
- To answer all calls in a friendly, efficient manner following standard company processes.
- Primarily, to act as receptionist and to provide a professional and…
- As the first point of contact, you will greet members and guests as they arrive, answer any queries they may have face to face or over the phone, demonstrate…
£8.21 an hour
- You will be responsible for dealing with all types of enquiries and as the first point of contact for our customers, you will provide advice and support both…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.