jobs in London E4
You refined by:
Kitchen Porter (undo)
£10.75 an hour
- The sheer diversity of the role is what will appeal to you as you may be involved in tasks: Helping with deliveries,Taking responsibility for maintaining the…
- You'll help to label and store deliveries correctly.
- Fantastic training + opportunities to progress.
- A free meal on every shift + 30% discount in all wagamama…
- Ensure waste is removed and disposed of in the correct manner.
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced team environment.
- What we are looking for:
£9 an hour
- Staff discount on food and drinks in all restaurants.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness across the kitchen.
- Live and Breathe the RK Values.
£8.21 an hour
- You’ll have a friendly, outgoing personality.
- You’ll enjoy working in a close-knit team.
- For this role, personality and potential are more important than skills…
£8.50 - £9.50 an hour
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy.
- Nearest public transport – Kentish Town.
- Our offer to a Kitchen Porter;
- Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams and more).
- Restaurant Team of the Year, Ham Yard Hotel at the Hotel Cateys 2017.
- ASK Italian is looking for Kitchen Porter / Kitchen Assistant / Assistant Chef (s) to join our busy team on a full-time basis with an immediate start.
- Salad bar looking for a Kitchen porter to work 3 to 4 days per week 20-25hours £7.75, free hot drinks, free lunch & paid break.
- A health cash plan, through which you can easily claim money back on things like dental, physiotherapy and contact lenses.
- What we are looking for….
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.