jobs in London E4
You refined by:
Luton LU1 (undo)
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- You’ll ensure the aircraft and our customers are prepared for landing, helping customers to disembark the aircraft safely and efficiently with a lasting…
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
- Retail – this team are the face of TUI and provide ‘best in class’ customer service for our customers.
- Sales & Marketing – this team markets our fantastic…
- To hear what our employees have to say about working for World Duty Free visit – www.worlddutyfreejobs.com.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
£25,294 a year
- You will need to have a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification and working towards gaining The Institute of Sport & Recreation Management Membership Certificate…
£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- To handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, take messages and transmit to the appropriate person.
- To provide an effective and efficient first point of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.