jobs in London E4
You refined by:
- As a Sales Assistant you will:
- Deliver accurate cash handling and till operational procedures.
- ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE IN…
£27,510 a year
- Due to the Home Office and UK Visas & Immigration requirements on immigration and Right to Work in the UK, the University of Bedfordshire can only accept job…
£16,680 - £17,777 a year
- Resulting, checking accuracy and completeness against guidelines or a proforma, straightforward money handling e.g. issuing jury payments, spending petty cash…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£20,001 - £30,000 a year
- Our ideal candidate must have experience of dealing with customers/enquiries both on a face to face, telephone and written basis in a sensitive, polite and…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The successful candidate will be a qualified information professional (or equivalent ), with previous experience in a library/information setting, with…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
- Adaptable individuals with a talent for thinking analytically, and a focus on providing unrivalled service to our customers.
- What You Will Be Doing.
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- The aim of the service is to deliver a wide range of mental health assessments and treatments to children and young people between the ages of 0-18.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.