jobs in London E4
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- Following Health and Safety Policy.
£9.69 an hour
- Be knowledgeable, know what deals and offers are available and be able to answer local store queries.
- Create a welcoming and reassuring presence at the start…
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
£26,715 - £32,817 a year
- The Admissions Officer is responsible for the administration of postgraduate applications to St George’s programmes, but may be required to work on…
£30,409 a year
- A successful external candidate for this position would be employed by UEL Professional Services Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of UEL.
£9.21 an hour
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Take pride in your work.
- If you are looking for a role that.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£23,536 a year
- Whether you’re acting as the team’s first point of contact for phone, email or postal queries, preparing presentations, uploading information onto Tate’s object…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.