jobs in London E4
You refined by:
£9.50 an hour
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- With over 640 stores and counting, we’re not slowing down.
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
£25,000 a year
- Liaising with customers, external authorities and regulators, implement plans to prevent and manage criminal activity, including discouraging and preventing…
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
£25,259 a year
- The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) helps everyone stay safe on Britain's roads.
- Being part of our brilliant Civil Service means you will have access…
£38,701 - £50,069 a year
- 2-Shift, or 2 on 2 off (2 days in a row then 2 days break, or 2 nights in a row then 2 days break);
- 3-Shift, or 3 on 3 off (3 days in a row then 3 days break,…
£30,000 a year
- You will be joining a very busy, forward thinking and innovative team supporting the Area Director within the residential property division.
£20,687 - £23,808 a year
- You will also provide day to day support to our peer advisors attached to the project.
- An ambitious, well-established charity that helps people facing adversity…
£33,122 - £38,423 a year
- To be considered for this vacancy it is essential the successful candidate holds a relevant professional qualification in either Youth & Community Work, DipHE…
£24,177 a year
- Candidates must hold a valid SEARCH or ‘Day 1’ assessment pass or be willing to undertake the national Search (or Day 1) assessment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.