jobs in London E3
£20,720 a year
- Free healthcare cash plan, where you can claim for a range of treatment including dental (£120), optical (£120), physiotherapy, chiropody and acupuncture (£300)…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Warehouse Mon Tue Wed 14:30-19:30.
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- The role is based at our Flagship Store on Bond Street and would be on a part time basis, 3 days a week.
- You will be coordinating dialogue between the retail…
£26,761 a year
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and conscientious person to play a key role in our Student Hub Telephone Advisor Team.
£23,893 a year
- Receive, acknowledge, organise and reply to all internal and external correspondence in a professional and timely manner and redirect as necessary.
£14,250 a year
- These can include booking and collecting kit (and ensuring it is returned safely and intact); music reporting, photocopying; answering phone calls and emails;…
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- As a Marketing Intern, you will drive demand and influence the content and media through which Amazon engages with target markets and customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.