jobs in London E3
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
- This includes carrying out and supporting investigative research into corporate crimes and providing advice on potential criminal offences and legal avenues for…
- Option to join the company pension scheme, free car parking and car sharing scheme.
- Free on-site physio and sports massage, discount gym membership, online…
- You may be involved in student media, writing articles for a local newspaper or website, working at a radio station, blogging or vlogging or creating great…
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- To work 8 & 16 hours.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Drive our customer experience by engaging in great conversations with customers and ensuring they leave our stores happy.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- These can include booking and collecting kit (and ensuring it is returned safely and intact); music reporting, photocopying; answering phone calls and emails;…
- Our team members work hard to develop outstanding product knowledge and real jewellery expertise that they can share with our customers.
- Access to flexible benefits such as voluntary benefits,retail vouchers and discounts on a range of goods and services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.