jobs in London E3
£34,128 - £36,486 a year
- You will be responsible for a caseload of young people/adults, providing proactive risk management and targeted interactions to deliver a needs-led “wrap-around…
£8.31 an hour
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products - There is more to our famous Nacho's than meets the eye!
- Respect others' points of view &.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£24,736 - £27,961 a year
- We are looking for an Operations Assistant to join the PET Imaging Centre administrative team responsible for the provision of clerical administrative support…
£9.21 an hour
- Offering part-time hours gives you flexibility and a variety of shift patterns.
£14.28 an hour
- To maintain an awareness of the activities carried out by the Accommodation & Hospitality Team and Student Homes teams, and dealing with enquiries for these…
£33,759 - £34,986 a year
- Education, Training and Employment Worker.
- You will also be eligible for an annual Travel Allowance covering zones 1-3.
Hitachi Rail Limited
- Under the control of the PIC (Person In Charge) undertake train movements, driving trains within the confines of the Train maintenance Centre.
- Enhance the customer experience by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- An awareness of the Urban Outfitters brand and its…
WMC - The Camden College
- Would consider a job share or someone who is looking for Saturdays and evening shifts.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.