jobs in London E3
£24,811 - £27,483 a year
- They should be able to carry out home visits and assessments of Mental Health Clients and feedback back to Care coordinators.
£20,843 a year
- As part of its recruitment and selection process the British Red Cross undertakes DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checking of all individuals who regularly…
£25,833 - £26,772 a year
- You will ensure the environment is safe, healthy, and reflective of our ethos and supports our client’s aims.
- Excellent at communicating and problem solving.
£21,199 a year
- It's More Than Just a Job.
Supporting Young Futures (SYF)
£9.25 an hour
- Encourage the young person to engage and take part in positive activities within the community, building on relationships and developing social networks.
- Supporting individuals to keep in contact with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities.
- Why work for Achieve together?
£20,402 a year
- Support Worker, Community, Lambeth, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Healthcare…
£10.08 an hour
- Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.
£10 an hour
- Telephone Number: 020 7419 8900.
- The ideal candidates will have good communication skills and an understanding of the issues that affect vulnerable people.
£16,650 a year
- Due to the nature of this role it would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold a full UK driving licence as the service provides a mobility car.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.