jobs in London E3
You refined by:
- The Receptionist reports into the Office Services Coordinator and is responsible for managing the front desk; providing support to ensure facilities services…
- As the first point of contact, you will greet members and guests as they arrive, answer any queries they may have face to face or over the phone, demonstrate…
£9 - £11 an hour
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determine the purpose of calls, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department, ensuring professional telephone…
- As Receptionist you will be responsible for general reception and administration duties whilst also creating a welcoming and professional impression at all…
- Sales skills, ability to up-sell.
- Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice (after two years service).
- As a receptionist you will be responsible for ensuring customers are treated with the utmost respect and receive a five-star service throughout their time with…
£23,500 a year
- You always present and maintain a professional approach to both internal and external customers and you love the variety of looking after the meeting rooms,…
£11.08 an hour
- The Salvation is a worldwide Christian church and registered charity with an extensive social remit, providing a range of social and community services.
£19,500 - £22,500 a year
- Answer telephone enquiries, referring where appropriate.
- As a Receptionist for The Prostate Centre, you will work as part of a team to assist and provide the…
- Responsibilities will include: booking appointments, creating bills, retail sales and cashing up.
- As a TONI&GUY Receptionist, you will play a key part in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.