jobs in London E3
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£19,219 a year
- Our Marlborough Court Care Home in a pleasant area overlooking the River Thames with private river access.
- Marlborough Court Care Home – Care Assistant.
£21,216 a year
- We are recruiting for Carers to joing our Luxury Elderly Nursng Home, Belmont House in Sutton, with great transport links to the home!
- What can we offer you?
£9.41 an hour
- Our residents can get a ticket, eat popcorn and take a trip down memory lane in our cinema room, or visit the on-site shop to name a few.
£9.30 - £11.30 an hour
- Helping clients access the community.
- You would be expected to travel to the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and…
- Act as an Ambassador for the Home in all dealings with visitors and the general public.
- Training such as NVQ Health & Social Care Level 2-5 offered and…
£10.55 an hour
- For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement.
£8.21 an hour
- As a Key Worker under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
£9.05 - £9.33 an hour
- Time Court Residential and Nursing Home, Woodland Terrace, Charlton, London, SE7 8EX.
- Time Court is an attractive care home located in a residential area of…
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care desirable.
- Signature Senior Lifestyle is looking to recruit experienced carers for our luxury home, offering an annual…
£10.50 - £10.75 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car is desirable, however you can walk, cycle or take public transport to visit customers (travel expenses reimbursed).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.