jobs in London E3
UK Government - Government Communication Service
£18,200 a year
- Be in their final two years at university or a 2019 graduate – in a communications related subject (awarded or expected) or.
- Organising events across the UK;
£8.38 an hour
- Offering part-time hours gives you flexibility and a variety of shift patterns.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
Spitalfields Crypt Trust
£26,000 - £29,500 a year
- To facilitate group therapy sessions and hold one-to-one support sessions with our clients.
- The counsellor will support service users to achieve sustained…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain close to the detail and working to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Someone who can work independently;
£20 an hour
- Provide Attachment Training for foster carers (Most Carers find that having one to one ‘Attachment’ Sessions relating to the child in their care is the most…
- Able to handle long and short term multiple tasks, whilst working in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- Improve flow of product through Site.
£8.50 an hour
- We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Night Packer to join our highly motivated and focused team to assist with the preparation and packing of all…
- This position will involve 5 days delivering glasses to customers in the East London and Essex area, all the while providing excellent customer service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.