jobs in London E3
£2,500 - £3,000 a month
- Taking the children to playgroups.
- The family are looking for someone who is able to travel with the family throughout the year, who has a valid paediatric…
£12 - £13 an hour
- The family have children in the home but the housekeeper will not be required to care for the children.
- The family are looking to welcome the housekeeper into…
£500 - £600 a week
- A family in Notting Hill is looking for a live in Nanny to help care for their baby and primary school aged child.
- Taking the children to parks and playgrounds.
£150 - £250 a week
- A family in Acton is looking for an Au Pair to join their family and help care for their two primary school aged children.
- Helping with the evening routine.
- Safely bring the child home from school,.
- A family in Westminster, London is seeking to recruit an au pair to look after their school aged child.
£400 - £500 a week
- The family are looking for someone who is able to travel with the family throughout the year, they are looking for someone who has a valid paediatric first aid…
£150 - £200 a week
- Doing after school activities with the children,.
- Taking the children to school and picking up afterwards,.
- A family in the Lambeth area seeks an Au Pair Plus…
£11 - £13 an hour
- A family in Harrow is looking for a Housekeeper Cook to help maintain their home to a high standard and prepare healthy and delicious meals.
£12 - £15 an hour
- A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
- The family are wanting a candidate who will become part of the family and be with them long term…
£10 - £12 an hour
- Taking the children to after school activities.
- A familiy in Islington is looking for an Afterschool Nanny to help care for their toddler and their school aged…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.