jobs in London E3
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Liaising with the Senior Administrator to ensure the team workflow and processes are managed in a timely manner.
- Urgent payments are processed on a daily basis.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Answering employee queries regarding comp & bens, holidays etc.
- Complete all monthly payroll changes are recorded accurately for monthly payroll processing.
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant industry experience - at least 3 years preferred.
- Relevant qualification - Compliance/AML qualification or LLB preferred.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Highly competent in MS Office - Word and Excel in particular.
- Arranging internal and external meetings.
- Utilising spreadsheets on daily basis.
£130 a day
- Strong interest in developing a career in learning, learning design, delivery and project management.
- Prepare and process all transactional activities related…
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- My Client offer a range of incredible benefits such as agile working (3 days in the office, 2 days from home), core hours of 10-4, on-site restaurants,…
£35,000 - £38,000 a year
- Providing supplementary support to other members of the team across a full range of PA, secretarial and research activities as and when required.
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- Monitoring of expenses against agreed budgets and tracking of agreements.
- You can be a Qualified Accountant or Finalist with relevant practical Finance Business…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- You could come from a background of pure Regulatory Reporting or be an Accountant who has exposure to Regulatory Accounting including COREP and be keen to…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Daily cash receipting and allocation of funds.
- Supporting team leader in management of queries from internal/external stakeholders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.