jobs in London E3
£130 a day
- Strong interest in developing a career in learning, learning design, delivery and project management.
- Duration: 3 months poss plus / poss perm.
£12 - £13 an hour
- Answering calls, booking meeting rooms etc.
- Answering and directing calls to the appropriate employee's.
- Must have at least 2+ years of corporate receptionist…
£112 a day
- You will be reporting to the Operational Director and supporting this busy HR team with their IR35 project.
- Previous project implementation would be desirable.
£140 - £160 a day
- Prior experience performing a similar role in media or retail industries is essential.
- Back up for accounts payable and petty cash functions.
£250 - £300 a day
- Supports sales incentive plan management by coordinating across C&B, HR and finance to create target statements, calculate payments and create communication…
£170 - £200 a day
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft products: Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook in particular.
- Planning and logistics for project meeting.
£15 - £17 an hour
- My client is a fast paced medium sized Private Equity firm based in the City looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable professional on an interim basis…
£24,000 - £28,000 a year
- Deal with any queries via the telephone, in person and emails.
- They will fund for your CIPD qualifications and they are looking for someone with minimum 2 years…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Prepare debtors status report for sales team.
- Our client is targeting candidates who have ideally worked within a fast paced environment.
£190 - £280 a day
- The HR generalist will work in a team of 2, assisting the HR Manager and be responsible for up to 70 staff.
- Leading of ER case work.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.