jobs in London E3
£24,000 - £28,000 a year
- The successful Receptionist will be have excellent first class customer service and communication skills, be passionate to take full ownership for providing a…
£22,000 - £23,000 a year
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages.
- My client is a professional services firm based in lovely offices in the West End - they are now looking for a…
£50,000 - £55,000 a year
- This is a busy and incredibly varied role so you will need to be very organised, able to prioritise your workload and have previously worked in a similar role.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Deal with any queries via the telephone, in person and emails.
- Updating and maintaining employee records, recruitment administration, training coordination and…
£38,000 - £40,000 a year
- Offering amazing discounts on entertainment, good bonuses, extra holidays and progression programmes.
- You will be working closely with the EA and current PA to…
£25,000 - £26,000 a year
- Receiving phone calls from clients; routing them or taking messages as appropriate.
- General administrative support for the department e.g. archiving, filing,…
£33,000 - £35,000 a year
- Minimum 2 years relevant Early Careers and L&D experience.
- Your responsibilities as the Early Careers Administrator will include:
- Salary reviews twice a year.
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant industry experience - at least 3 years preferred.
- Relevant qualification - Compliance/AML qualification or LLB preferred.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- General administrative duties including scanning, photo copying, e-mail, answering the phone, taking messages.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Raising sales invoices on a timely basis and posting of all transactions.
- Good telephone manner and written skills.
- Provision of further ad-hoc tasks:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.