jobs in London E3
You refined by:
KennedyPearce Consulting (undo)
£25,000 a year
- Financial Services business based in the City of London, have a BRAND NEW opportunity for a Receptionist to join their FOH/ Facilities team.
£140 - £160 a day
- Prior experience performing a similar role in media or retail industries is essential.
- Back up for accounts payable and petty cash functions.
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- We are looking for a well presented receptionist to provide full reception and front of house support to the company in a professional and courteous manner, as…
£23,000 - £24,000 a year
- Deal with any queries via the telephone, in person and emails.
- They are looking for someone with minimum 2 years' experience, Financial Services would be…
£21,000 - £26,000 a year
- Excellent opportunity for a school leaver/graduate looking to get their first job in accountancy.
- Reviewing and allocating cash receipts.
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- Inbox Management - Reviewing incoming e-mails/phone calls.
- Fun and fast paced working environment.
- Assist in organising all staff meetings and social events.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- General administrative duties including scanning, photo copying, e-mail, answering the phone, taking messages.
£140 - £170 a day
- You will be passionate about full function AP and obtain around 2 + years full function experience, preferably from manually based, high volume and deadline…
£18 - £20 an hour
- Answer incoming calls and direct callers to the appropriate resources.
- Assist with various tasks contributing to office organization, productivity and…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- My client, a prestigious City investment firm - are looking for a Personal Assistant to join their London office and provide first class support to their busy…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.