jobs in London E3
You refined by:
Inspiring Interns (undo)
£18,000 a year
- Updating social media accounts with Hootsuite.
- This will include mass email sends, social media, company newsletters and magazines, and other ad hoc tasks.
£20,000 a year
- Updating sales reports and general administrative support to different departments.
- Supporting sales staff with generating and updating reports.
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- Strategic use of social media and digital marketing.
- Social Media including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
- A good attitude and bags of enthusiasm!
£22,000 a year
- Esports Creative House: 1) Creative esports agency and 2) Video Production.
- Handling basic book-keeping duties: be aware of invoices coming in, invoices paid,…
- Manage social media accounts LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, learning to use one of the social media marketing automation programs i.e. Hubspot etc.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Working with the client partner and client engagement team, your role will be to assist the team in analysis of assessment data for both Executive Search…
£18,000 a year
- Enable online platform access for low-value clients.
- Manage a variety of incoming enquiries.
- This is a 3 month internship based in Hammersmith, paying £1500 per…
- Our client is a London based digital marketing company delivering content marketing, SEO, PPC & social media campaigns, as well as email, biddable media,…
£30,000 a year
- Analysing data to engage, retain and re-engage customers on the platform.
- Creating and optimising marketing content to directly communicate with customers.
- Inputting, coding and reconciliation of credit card statements, bank statements, invoices, receipts and expenses.
- Free Gym onsite, personal trainer and Yoga.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.