jobs in London E3
£20,000 a year
- Act as an admin assistant to the allocated hub within the digital sales team.
- Keep on top of daily tasks such as updating Salesforce, pulling site lists,…
£24,000 a year
- They are offering a paid twelve-week internship for graduates looking to gain practical experience at the intersection of copywriting and digital marketing.
£23,000 a year
- Esports Creative House: 1) Creative esports agency and 2) Video Production.
- Handling basic book-keeping duties: be aware of invoices coming in, invoices paid,…
- Understand the business core offerings and professional field enquiry calls.
- Evaluate training and learning impact of sessions.
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- They operate regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets, offering market participants a comprehensive range of services to meet their needs,…
£18,000 a year
- This position co-ordinates and processes all cash receipts all booking allocation for EU & UK including the credit statement production as necessary.
£25,000 a year
- Our client specialises in Fire Risk Assessments on social housing.
- An enthusiastic Customer Support Assistant is needed to join a rapidly growing specialist…
£22,000 a year
- To receive visitors to the office and deal with them in a polite and efficient manner.
- First to the telephone / meet and greet.
- A flexible and agile approach.
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- This is a 3 month internship starting on £18,000 moving to a permanent role.
- Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code.
£22,000 a year
- Work with our videographer to create great video content to support our sales and marketing initiatives.
- To succeed in this role you'll need to be/have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.