jobs in London E3
You refined by:
£8.31 an hour
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products - There is more to our famous Nacho's than meets the eye!
- Respect others' points of view &.
£10.10 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and…
- From dealing with deliveries to answering phone calls from suppliers and customers, our Administration Team is a key part of the store.
£14.28 an hour
- To maintain an awareness of the activities carried out by the Accommodation & Hospitality Team and Student Homes teams, and dealing with enquiries for these…
£9.21 an hour
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Take pride in your work.
- If you are looking for a role that.
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their…
- Enhance the VIBE by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well…
£8.98 an hour
- A brand ambassador, you champion our products and take pride in being part of a respected global name.
- And, as everyone loves new shoes, you’ll also get a very…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.