jobs in London E14
- Picking great quality products for our online customers.
- You have great attention to detail and you care about giving customers a great shopping experience.
£22,627 - £26,341 a year
- A practically minded scholar is required to assist in the development and delivery of the exhibition, in particular to carry out research and curatorial…
£20,517 - £21,494 a year
- Experience of communicating and working directly with a range of customers must be demonstrated as well as being skilled in administrative systems including…
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We may close the vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications.
We love our customers. They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants – people who want to get on with stuff, get things done and get hands-on too. That’s…
£32,676 a year
- The post holder will assist in the project on a day to day basis, with a key role including protocol development, systematic literature search and screening,…
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Wickes is more than just the nations favourite DIY store.
- Our stores are fast-moving places, open all week.
- Use their communication skills to get to know our customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You will be responsible for.
London Tri-Borough Councils
£25,833 - £29,796 a year
- As the first point of contact for multiple services it is paramount for this role that you will have an outgoing, professional and clearly spoken telephone…
£25,730 - £29,510 a year
- Presentation – You will have a flare for graphic design and be adept at using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and other software to help analysts and policy advisors…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.