jobs in London E14
You refined by:
SEN Teaching Assistant (undo)
£80 - £100 a day
- Register from the comfort of your own home - Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house…
£20,546 - £23,567 a year
- You will be well organised, have good planning skills, have experience of working with children and young people with autism using a behavioural approach, a…
£400 - £500 a week
- This Outstanding West London SEN School has recently expanded its facilities & class which has resulted in them requiring additional support staff!
£75 a day
- A lovely primary school in East Dulwich are looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to support a pupil in reception.
- 1 to 1 ASD support.
£11,985 - £12,626 a year
- It is a requirement for the successful applicant to undertake a school issued Enhanced DBS check and accept the responsibility for providing and safeguarding…
£70 - £80 a day
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly school in Dagenham as a SEN Teaching Assistant supporting students in KS1 & KS2.
£80 - £100 a day
- The school are seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspiring and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant to join their school.
- ASD, PMLD, SEMH or Learning difficulties.
£15,273 - £18,140 a year
- To work with and support individuals and small groups of students on activities as directed by teachers both within school or the local community.
- I am looking for a HIGHLY EXPERIENCED and PASSIONATE SEN teaching assistant with experience working with children and young adults with a variety of additional…
£300 - £400 a week
- Protocol Education are seeking to appoint SEN Teaching Assistants with the ability to conform and handle SEN children in the appropriate manner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.