You refined by:
Now hiring at 65 North Cross Road,…
- We are looking for a Receptionist who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
- What we are looking for:
£19,500 - £22,425 a year
- To receive telephone queries and communicate via e-mail, both internally and externally in an acceptable time frame.
- As the first point of contact, you will greet members and guests as they arrive, answer any queries they may have face to face or over the phone, demonstrate…
£8.24 an hour
- Give a warm welcome and answering queries in a caring and helpful way, making sure everyone feels valued.
- To succeed as a Receptionist you will;
£21,500 a year
- You’ll run an efficient reception service at York House, providing vital support to our busy daily activities.
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- You'll be meeting and greeting customers as they visit the Bupa Centre for appointments and treatment and will be pivotal in ensuring they receive the best…
- To answer all calls that arrive at the reception desk and to pass to the appropriate staff member, or to take a message if the staff member is absent (this is…
- Be mobile and active in your engagement with visitors, always offering refreshments, and where possible (and appropriate) doing this in person by accompanying…
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, fax & email and other queries.
- As front of house support the Receptionist must also demonstrate a high level of security…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.