jobs in London E14
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£10.55 an hour
- At Allied we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy…
£9.05 - £9.33 an hour
- At Haven Residential Care Home we put people at the heart of everything we do and that includes our staff.
- Haven Residential Care Home, 36-38 Wellington Road,…
£9.20 an hour
- If you’re passionate about providing the very best care in a residential care home setting, consider a move to Bupa Care Homes.
- The Highgate Care Home, N6 5LX.
- Travel Expenses for Car Drivers.
- We pride ourselves on our reputation to provide consistent, reliable and proactive carers who provide person centred support,…
£9.30 - £11.30 an hour
- Helping clients access the community.
- You would be expected to travel to the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and…
£9.30 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays.
£10.50 - £10.75 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car is desirable, however you can walk, cycle or take public transport to visit customers (travel expenses reimbursed).
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care desirable.
- Signature Senior Lifestyle is looking to recruit experienced carers for our luxury home, offering an annual…
- QCF/NVQ 1 or 2 in Health and Social Care preferred or a willingness to work towards this.
- Our home encourages involvement in a range of fun activities for all…
- Kenwood has been rated Good by the CQC, it is a charming converted Victorian home for up to 32 older people who require nursing care or who are living with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.