jobs in London E14
- Confident in selling our products, approaching and supporting customers.
- Support Store Management team in achieving individual and store sales targets.
- Extensive administration or retail experience.
- Wickes is an exciting, fast paced, changing environment.
- Day to day responsibilities including liaison with…
£8.65 an hour
- Educate and guide customers about USC, the brands and the product we sell.
- To recommend, select and locate the correct merchandise for the customers needs.
- Communicate well with other Tailors, Sales Stylists and Store Management in order to guarantee smooth operations.
- Ability to sew and stitch to a high standard.
£8.66 an hour
- Of course, you’ll serve customers, but you’ll also be checking deliveries, picking items from the warehouse and stocking shelves.
- Welcoming guests at reception, managing the booking system and taking calls.
- Serving guests and preparing drinks at the Hollywood Bar.
- With your customer service brilliance and empathetic nature, you provide Genius advice and support to both customers and team members.
- As well as being busy behind the scenes solving problems and fixing faults, you’ll also be front of house interacting with our customers, maybe giving them some…
£17,850 a year
- Creating a smooth and professional service, you will handle luggage from car to hotel room, and ensure all customer queries or requests are handled efficiently,…
- Hilton has a fantastic opportunity for a tech-savvy student to join our IT department on a 12 month placement.
- Maple Court, Central Park, Reeds Crescent.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.