jobs in London E14
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their…
£18,669 - £20,037 a year
- UK NEQAS Haematology is the expert centre within UK NEQAS for the provision of external quality assessment (EQA) for all aspects of automated cell counting,…
- To give you a few examples, we currently have former interns working for us in Finance, Marketing, Sales, HR, Procurement… The list goes on!
- You must have held a full driving licence for at least two years, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van.
£17,101 a year
- Successful candidates will need to be enthusiastic about an outdoor role, be good communicators and team players and be prepared for physical work.
- Access to Smile Everyday - a range of health products and services.
- Booking and amending appointments, answering the phone, updating patient records.
At DDD Ltd we have a strong, supportive and encouraging culture that allows you to be the best version of yourself. We strive for excellence every day to…
£9 an hour
- As a Kiosk Team Member here at YO!
- You recognise that purchasing a new product can sometimes help customers attain their goals.
- Ability to teach small groups and coach multiple customers…
- You will be a key team player and a brand adorer, but most importantly you will go above and beyond to ensure our customers are given the highest customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.