jobs in London Colney
£25,800 - £28,400 a year
- Support the CG Complaints team in providing training and support for NHS Professionals corporate staff in dealing with social media feedback/ concerns and…
Secret Intelligence Service
£34,749 - £43,925 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
£18,065 - £19,171 a year
- Working as part of a team, you will deliver excellent customer service to library customers, ensuring all information, services and resources are available and…
- Promote interpretive talks, guidebooks, audio guides and retail products to visitors.
- Ensure that all daily reporting and administrative requirements are…
- As the first point of contact, you will greet members and guests as they arrive, answer any queries they may have face to face or over the phone, demonstrate…
£25,582 - £29,847 a year
- Access to a range of discounts through membership of the Civil Service Sports and Social Club, CSSC Sports and Leisure. http://www.cssc.co.uk/.
- Then we have the perfect role for you!
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
- The receptionist role is primarily to support the Home Manager, employees and residents with administrative duties to ensure the smooth and efficient operations…
£18,841 - £20,807 a year
- The ideal candidate will have a commitment to providing exceptional customer service, attention to detail and have confident communication skills at all levels…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.