jobs in London Colney
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£17,279 a year
- Driver, full UK driving licence, is desired not essential.
- Thera Group are a charity that support people with a learning disability in the community.
£25,833 - £26,772 a year
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and be comfortable juggling multiple priorities.
- You will have access to an extensive training programme allowing you…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Flexible Working to support a healthy balance between your work and home life.
- Show a positive attitude to people with mental health and learning disabilities;
£18,584 a year
- We are recruiting for a full time or part time Support Workers to work with a lady with learning disability and epilepsy who lives in her own home in Hemel…
- As a Support Worker at Birchwood Bungalow, you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities and physical disabilities, to promote…
£17,936 a year
- It will be great if you have, Good communication skills and Basic IT skills (Word / Excel) but you will need a full driving licence and use of a vehicle.
£10,000 - £20,000 a year
- In this vital role, with direction, you will support individuals and groups to access a range of services & activities in the community, using a variety of…
£18,536 a year
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£16,731 a year
- To drive the Action on Hearing Loss vehicle as required (if in receipt of a full/clean driving licence).
- To support people to use community facilities, promote…
The Camphill Village Trust Ltd
£9.36 an hour
- A full manual driving licence will be beneficial, which allows you to drive in the UK, as you will be driving the charity’s vehicles.
- What we need from you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.