jobs in London Colney
You refined by:
- Managing incoming calls and transfers Meeting and greeting all visitors, ensuring a high quality introductions to our business Maintaining a well organised and…
- As the first point of contact, you will greet members and guests as they arrive, answer any queries they may have face to face or over the phone, demonstrate…
- Through our charity,The AECOM Foundation, you can volunteer to support children in developing countries.
- + Managing car park waiting and permit lists.
£10.10 an hour
- Communicate effectively dealing with queries, enquiries, appointments, telephone calls and faxes with service users and professionals.
£19,425 a year
- Venue and resort, offering our customers a slice of tranquillity and calm, away from the stresses of every day life.
- Think you have what it takes?
- The Receptionist is the face of the Company - supporting all guests, customers and employees of Ralph Lauren by providing phone support, performing…
£18,001 - £20,000 a year
- To ensure all customers and prospects are aware of the full range of services provided by the business in order to maximise service and parts business.
£8.21 an hour
- As the first person customers meet when they come to our home, your role is vital.
- You’ll need a courteous telephone manner and be able to reply promptly to…
- It’s fast-moving, fun and rewarding and in return for giving customers great experiences, we’ll support you on your own career journey.
£19,000 - £20,000 a year
- Dealing with callers and visitors to the office, ensuring that a positive image of the company is promoted at all times.
- Place all office orders, including;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.