jobs in London Colney
You refined by:
High Wycombe (undo)
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
- You’ll be unloading and processing deliveries, getting stock ready for our Salesfloor teams and helping to serve customers when your backstage work is done.
£31,696 a year
- In particular they will have good interpersonal skills, and be able to quickly form collaborative teams and partnerships with MOD colleagues to produce timely,…
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
- Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
£23,742 - £32,018 a year
- The School Administrator works closely with the Head Teacher on the day-to-day management of the school and with the Academy Bursar and School Receptionist.
£22,354 a year
- You will require a good telephone manner and the ability to be a good communicator with both internal and external customers as you will be liaising with the…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- You will be responsible for.
Buckinghamshire College Group
£23,022 - £30,938 a year
- Adopting creative and innovative approaches to teaching that support access to learning for all.
- 1.2 Plan and deliver high quality teaching in the subject areas…
- As a Sales Advisor with New Look, you will work with your Management team to implement the ultimate shopping experience for our customers, ensuring they are…
Be the first to see new jobs in London Colney
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.