jobs in London Colney
You refined by:
£9.50 an hour
- You are at the heart of our stores and will ensure our customers have a great experience that sets us apart and drives customer loyalty for our great brands.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
UK Government - Department of Health and Social Ca...
£28,122 - £37,316 a year
- An innovative leader and somebody who looks for opportunities to do things differently, while anticipating economic, social and technological opportunities and…
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
£18,065 - £19,171 a year
- Working as part of a team, you will deliver excellent customer service to library customers,.
- You will be organised and confident in assisting customers to make…
- Your passion for selling will help our customers find and fall in love with the perfect gifts.
- We'll equip you with the skills and knowledge to advise customers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.