jobs in London Colney
You refined by:
- Alongside marketing managers briefing creatives, makers and agencies to co-organise content days and make short-form content like song teasers, visualisers and…
- Working alongside senior management, the perfect candidate will be a confident, creative and reliable individual with a proactive attitude suited to our start…
- Assist with global sample requests.
- Reporting to the PR Manager, our PR Intern will be focusing on supporting the team.
- Support the PR team on day-to-day tasks.
£18,000 a year
- Our team is responsible for all online touch points from home delivery and Click+Collect to customers shopping in store.
- You will be responsible for.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.
- For Us, It's A Mission.
- At Apple, you’ll share in a dedication to perfection by partnering with teams who are building innovative products that delight customers.
£26,053 a year
- The post holder will act as a champion for sustainable practice across the university, assisting in driving cultural and behavioural change throughout the…
En Brand Marketing
- This internship is based on a freelance term which means you can work from home, or wherever you want!
- The main content will be blogs, emails, and potentially…
- Prepare promotional and sales presentations.
- Social media, direct mail and web).
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g.
- Ability to remain calm in a busy and fast paced environment.
- He/she will assist the Senior Photographic Editor and Deputy Photographic Editor in the day-to- day…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.