jobs in Llantrisant
- Use various operational processes to transport in-store stock to the appropriate area of the business, ensuring the stock always looks great for the customers.
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The post holder will have excellent communication skills and be able to work calmly under pressure, using your own initiative on daily work activities and tasks…
South East Wales Biodiversity Records Centre (SEWB...
£20,344 - £20,751 a year
- Innovative data outputs are made available to customers and the public via the LERC Wales Aderyn website and our community of local wildlife recorders is…
£8.86 - £9.86 an hour
- Of course, you’ll be crafting coffees that are just perfect for Instagram, you’ll be handling each cup of coffee with respect and delivering moments that will…
£3,068 - £13,068 a month
- They are builders, consultants, stay-at-home parents, administrators, factory workers, care workers, students or people not currently employed.
- Offer fast and friendly service to all of our customers.
- Keep the sales floors looking fantastic and easy to shop from.
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The post holder will be responsible for providing administrative and data processing support with a particular emphasis on data quality and routine reporting.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The focus of the role will be to assist the HR Operations team providing administration support to the team and being the first point of contact for both…
- You may come into regular contact with customers so it’s important that you are able to assist them if needed.
- What are we looking for?
Be the first to see new jobs in Llantrisant
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.