jobs in Llantrisant
You refined by:
£29,017 - £34,149 a year
- The Research Services and Data Access Division facilitate safe and secure access to data for researchers from government departments and academic institutions.
£29,017 a year
- Answering queries from customers and departments on ad-hoc analyses or standard outputs;
- Helping customers make best use of our statistics.
£8.24 an hour
- Based at The Vale Hospital in our busy Outpatient Department, as an Outpatient Receptionist you will assist with the smooth running of our Outpatient Clinics by…
£40,300 a year
- Generating sales orders & work orders via Oracle in response to MRP suggestions for material supply and activity needed to execute the uplift programme.
£9.14 an hour
- The above post is subject to a satisfactory Standard DBS disclosure.
- Mae'r swydd uchod yn amodol ar ddatgeliad DBS Safonol boddhaol.
£26,208 - £30,951 a year
- Please be aware that if your current post is within the Public Service Centre, if you were employed after 1st February 2017 you must have completed 2 years’…
Swansea Bay University Health Board
Neath Port Talbot
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The post holder will carry out a wide range of duties, including using the library management system, answering enquiries, processing inter library loan…
- You will have the ability to communicate with internal and external customers.
- David's 2, which extended the shopping district southwards, creating 100 new…
£9.55 an hour
- Ensuring the Health & Safety of customers and staff is vital and you will be provided with appropriate training.
£34,788 a year
- You will be required to either hold a Social Care qualification to level 4 (or working towards level 4) or above, possession of a recognised qualification in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.