jobs in Llantrisant
You refined by:
Alzheimers Volunteers (undo)
- Tasks may include things such as assisting with general office tasks both on and off the computer, researching new fundraising prospects, helping to source and…
- Before you start, you will need to complete a registration form and provide two references.
- Regional fundraising is at the very centre of how we raise vital…
- Why not bring your family, friends and children along?
- Https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/form/join-our-cheer-team or contact Volunteer Officer Claire Gibson on 029…
- Dementia can make it harder to keep up with social life and the things you enjoy, but simple measures can make a big difference to combat isolation and grow the…
- You will provide information, make referrals and enable people living with dementia to access support that will benefit them.
- What you need to know:
- Groups usually meet face-to-face once per week, to use their experience of living with dementia to influence projects, discuss topics, test products, visit…
- Community fundraising is at the very centre of how we raise vital funds at a local level.
- This role is community based and varies according to the activities of…
- Groups are for a specific type of client, for example groups for people with dementia only, groups for carers of people with dementia only or groups for people…
- Regional fundraising is at the very centre of how we raise vital funds at a local level.
- Contacting and creating relationships with businesses in your local…
- Utilising any specific skills you may have, with local manager agreement in line with identified needs and following appropriate risk assessment and insurance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.