jobs in Llandaff
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or…
£19,619 a year
- Please note, applications are being considered as they are submitted so early applications are encouraged.
- Linden House provides a space for individuals to work…
- We require 2 full time receptionists to cover Maternity Leave for 1 year.
- To actively assist in the operation of an efficient, professional and welcoming…
£405 a week
- If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been short listed for an interview.
- Apply by clicking the link.
£9.18 an hour
- The St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff and children are seeking to appoint an Early Years Assistant.
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- The store is within travelling distance from Cardiff town centre, and will trade from 5am - 9:00pm.
- The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for picking customer orders and must ensure they regularly check invoiced items leave the branch in a timely manner.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The Centre provides a clinical oncology service to the population of South East Wales.
- All activities must be carried out accurately & according to Pharmacy…
- The Arts Active team works under the Learning, Community and Partnerships manager to complement the programme at the St David’s Hall and provide the community…
- Other duties: - Answering the telephone and taking reservations - Handling the cash register and billing - Keeping the accounts - reimbursements, payment of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.